Ticketmaster Pro (Including Ticketmaster)
Do you want to manage your seat within Ticketmaster? Then this is your package! This package is including the normal Ticketmatser component and will extend Ticketmaster with seat charts and higly configurable charts and options!
Ticketmaster is your online Joomla! ticket sale system! Ticketmaster allows you to create and sell tickets online, with an online PDF generator, directly sent by email after the payment and UNIQUE barcodes! Validation of the tickets can be done by mobile devices or your Desktop PC!
The shopping cart solution for online ticket selling within Joomla!
Do you have an active Ticketmaster Subscription? Get the Pro Component now for only: € 57,00
Ticketmaster Pro Compatibillity:
Ticketmaster Pro Feature List:
- Allow people to choose their own seat within an order.
- Upload your own seat charts. (JPG File)
- Drag and drop yor seats to the right position in the seat chart.
- Define prices per row/section.
- Define seat sizes EG: 14px x 14px for Row A and another size for Row B
- Define your own seat colors, this way you can show different rows in different colors.
- Define seats per child ticket (Ticketmaster Feature) or allow to choose every seat with different prices.
- Delete ordered seats from cart (drag and drop solution).
- Completely AJAX driven.
- Seats will be chosen in a Fancy Mediabox Popup!
- All functionality as Ticketmaster (The Basics)
- Row+Seat Number printed on the tickets.
Including Ticketmaster Main Component:
- Tickets created are being cretaed in PDF format
- Automatic sending through cronjob or when client pays with PayPal / Mollie / ePay (Joomla 1.5) /Authorized.net (Joomla2.5)
- Upcoming events sorted by month ascending
- Clients can add remarks during the checkout
- Manual payments can be chosen during checkout.
- Fully configurable automated emails.
- Confirmations to customers will be sent in PDF format
- Has own PDF library onboard
- Writes an unique barcode on every ticket (Code 39 barcode / EAN Code / QR-Code)
- Search options at backend
- Customer overview at the backend.
- tickets can be resend to customer when something goes wrong
- Full information at customer view (like an article)
- Shopping cart checkout
- PayPal integration with automatic return
- SEF/SEO Urls for better search results in Google
- Lots of configuration settings to amke it easy for you to manage
- Transactions overview with full PayPal Information
- Export of all sold tickets in XLS format
- Manual cleanup and synchronisation possible (also cronjob)
- Multiple types of tickets per event (Adult/Childs/VIP and so on)
- Unlimited categories and tickets
Functionality below is for Version 2.5 or higher:
- Venue Support
- Completely configurable PDF files
- Every event another ticket layout Can be uploaded by yourself)
- Automatic user creation (Short Checkout) (TM 2.5.2)
- Captcha Support during signup (TM 2.5.2)
- Automatic Login after registration. (TM 2.5.2)